how it is made.
Handcrafted in Italy from vegetable-tanned, full-grain vacchetta leather: luxurious, durable and, wear after wear, it will develop a natural patina.
Blake stitched into a beautiful leather and rubber combined sole, a superior construction method yielding numerous benefits, including maximum sole flexibility for exceptional comfort and fashionable aesthetics.
The dimensional, tonal finish is the result of a meticulous artisanal process, which starts from the hand-dyeing of natural crust leather and see additional layers of dye gradually applied by hand once the shoe is stitched together. To create a distressed, urban look, this style also undergoes an exclusive antiquing process called stone washing, consisting of washing the shoe in open washing machines filled with water and pumice stones.
The shades of uneven intensity are then emphasised through careful waxing and brushing.
materials & details.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Constructed with vegetable-tanned, Italian full-grain vacchetta leather, the finest vegetable-tanned leather available.
- Hand-dyed, stonewashed, waxed and brushed for added depth and character. Each artisanal brush stroke creates a unique patina which makes each pair one of a kind.
- Superior Blake stitched construction, for exceptional sole flexibility and comfort, and ease of re-soling for years of wear.
- Outfitted with an handmade Ilga outsole, which combines layers of leather and rubber, for great comfort and flexibility and a superior grip in adverse weather conditions on any type of ground.
- Height of heel: 3.2 cm; height of sole: 1.5 cm.
- Height of shaft: 11.5 cm.
- Lined with soft Italian calfskin.
- Ultra-comfortable foam cushion footbed that moulds to your foot, embossed with logo in silver foiling.
- 5 clean eyelets with internal metal reinforcement, with tonal waxed cotton laces .
- Comes with branded high-quality individual cotton shoe bags for travel and one extra pair of waxed laces.
NOTE: Please refer to our 'size chart' on this product page to select size based on the length and width provided.
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING to more than 100 destinations, including the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, European Union (all member states), Switzerland, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, China.
Our warehouse is open on Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 1pm UK time will be typically picked, packed and dispatched in the same day. Orders placed post cut off time will be typically processed and dispatched the following business day. When your order leaves our warehouse we will send you an email together with your tracking number.
Read more about shipping & delivery.
Questions? Contact our Customer Care team.
We offer FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES in most countries, including the UK, United States, Canada, Mexico, European Union (all countries), Switzerland, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, China.
Products in their original conditions and including the original packaging can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from receipt.
Read more about returns & exchanges.
import taxes & duties paid.
We PRE-PAY import taxes and duties to most destinations, so you won't be asked to pay anything upon delivery.
Import duties and taxes are pre-paid by us in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, European Union (all member states), Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea.
In the USA all duties and taxes are pre-paid where applicable, with the exception of sales tax which has to be paid by the customer in selected states.
For all other countries not listed above duties and taxes are fully calculated and can be paid at checkout. Unlike other companies, we have a solution that allow us to refund duties and taxes in the event of a return (but only if pre-paid at checkout).
Questions? Contact our Customer Care team.
All our LENNOX shoes and boots are hand-dyed and stonewashed and treated for a worn-in, distressed look, so don’t need to be kept pristine. They are meant to be lived in and become part of your story. The more worn-in the cooler they become, displaying a lifetime of memories and stories.
That said, regularly caring for your shoes will nourish them, increasing their softness, water resistance and comfort. And, it goes without saying, the more you care for your shoes, the longer they will last.
For a step by step care and maintenance guide, read here.